4D Baby Ultrasound
Our 4D baby ultrasounds show your baby moving in the womb, providing family bonding, and special memories to cherish forever and share with your child. Available from 14 weeks from $99.
A 4D baby ultrasound can be done from 14 weeks, but we get the best results from 22-32 weeks, when your baby is a little more developed and the 4D ultrasound images may show them yawning, stretching, blowing bubbles, and moving around. You will see their facial features in detail and be able to determine if they have mom’s nose or dad’s chin.
A 4D baby scan provides full-color images in crisp, clear detail.
We use a mixture of 4D ultrasound technology, and 2D/3D/HD ultrasound technology in all of our baby scans, depending on what captures your little one’s movements and facial features best on the day. We usually recommend coming in at 14-15 weeks for gender reveal, 26 weeks to see the baby grow, and at 32 weeks to see the baby for the last time before birth, and all of these can be done in 4D.
Call 847) 818-0777 or fill out our appointment request form on the right to see your baby, make some memories, and get some photo keepsakes of them developing.
This is a 4D image taken from a baby ultrasound for one of our clients, completed by our sonographer at 32 weeks.
Included in 4D Baby Ultrasound Scans
- Minimum of 4 glossy color images
- FREE redo visit if it’s a gender reveal baby ultrasound and your baby is hiding the gender (return appointment must be within 2 weeks of the first appointment)
- Listen to your baby’s heartbeat
- Optional gender check
- Digital images emailed to you (typically 25+)
- $50 off a Digital Album or Prints at “made u smile” professional photography
- Email or USB of all saved images, $10
- Gender Reveal Cannon $12
- 2 Gender Reveal golf balls $10
- Heart Recorder with baby’s heartbeat, $12
- Heartbeat Plush $25-$35
- $30 additional charge for twins
Please note: We advise that you drink lots of water (at least 2 liters) on the day of your appointment, and on the days leading up to it, if possible. If mother and baby are hydrated, it allows us to get the best possible images of the baby for you to keep forever.