HD Baby Ultrasound
Our HD baby ultrasounds show your baby moving in the womb in stunning high definition, creating memories and photo keepsakes you can share with your child in the future. Available from 14 weeks from $99.
An HD baby ultrasound is sometimes called a 5D baby ultrasound, or an HD Live ultrasound and can be done from 14 weeks, but we get the best results from 26 weeks + when your baby’s features are developed and the HD ultrasound images can show them yawning, stretching, blowing bubbles, smiling, and moving around. You will see their facial features in stunning HD detail and be able to determine if they have mom’s nose or dad’s chin.
An HD baby scan provides full-color images in crisp, clear detail, and is the closest you will get to seeing what your baby might look like when they are born.
We use a mixture of 5D/HD ultrasound technology, and 2D/3D/4D ultrasound technology in all of our baby scans, depending on what captures your little one’s movements and facial features best on the day. We usually recommend coming in at 14-15 weeks for gender reveal, 26 weeks to see the baby grow, and at 32 weeks to see the baby for the last time before birth, and all of these can be done in HD.
Included in 5D Baby Ultrasound Scans
- Minimum of 4 glossy color images
- FREE redo visit if it’s a gender reveal baby ultrasound and your baby is hiding the gender (return appointment must be within 2 weeks of the first appointment)
- Listen to your baby’s heartbeat
- Optional gender check
- Digital images emailed to you (typically 25+)
- $50 off a Digital Album or Prints at “made u smile” professional photography
- Email or USB of all saved images, $10
- Gender Reveal Cannon $12
- 2 Gender Reveal golf balls $10
- Heart Recorder with baby’s heartbeat, $12
- Heartbeat Plush $25-$35
- $30 additional charge for twins
Please note: We advise that you drink lots of water (at least 2 liters) on the day of your appointment, and on the days leading up to it, if possible. If mother and baby are hydrated, it allows us to get the best possible images of the baby for you to keep forever.